Plan your visit to The Reef aquapark
We have gathered everything you need to know here – before, during and after your visit to The Reef aquapark.
You can purchase tickets for our aquapark at reception.
- Remember to bring DKK 10 for the lockers in the changing room!
- Store clothes, money and valuables at your own risk.
Towels, swimwear and equipment
- It is possible to rent swimwear at reception for DKK 20
- You can also purchase bath towels, swimming costumes, bathrobes, pool sandals, diving goggles, armbands and swimwear at reception.
Visitors are asked to show respect for other guests, so everyone can have a fun and enjoyable experience at The Reef. In addition, there are some special safety rules to observe when visiting the aquapark.
- Your visit to the aquapark is at your own risk.
- Trained lifeguards are always present when the aquapark is open.
- Always obey any instructions from the lifeguards.
- Be aware that strobe lighting is used in the aquapark.
- You must wash yourself thoroughly before putting on your swimwear and before visiting the aquapark.
- You must wear appropriate swimwear.
- Shoes are not permitted in the aquapark. Shoe covers are available at all exits.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult when in the aquapark.
- Any adults accompanying children are responsible for supervising these children.
- Children under the age of 3 must wear a swim nappy. These are available for purchase at reception.
- Prams and pushchairs are not permitted in the aquapark.
Restaurant and bar
- You may not bring your own food or drink into the aquapark.
- Bottles and cans are not allowed in the aquapark.
- You may not enter the aquapark when visibly intoxicated.
Photos and video
- You are not allowed to photograph or film other visitors in the aquapark.
- If you wish to take photos or videos of yourself or your own family, please take into consideration the other guests in the aquapark.