Scandic Aulanko and the Aulanko area offer plenty of alternatives for exercise, relaxation and recreation.
What to do in Aulanko?
Aulanko provides a great setting for an active holiday. Maintained and well-lit park avenues and exercise trails entertain visitors all the year round, and the HugoPark adventure park is fun for the whole family. The area is also a popular golf holiday destination and the amazing musicals at Aulanko Summer Theatre entertain you in the summer.
Activities near the hotel
Golf, riding, tennis, bowling, kayaking and walking in nature have always been a part of Aulanko. Comprehensive exercise and outdoor opportunities provide a unique setting for hikers, athletes and people interested in the outdoors.
- Spa and Day Spa
- Aulanko Areena exercise world
- Glow bowling hall
- HugoPark adventure park
- Tennis - There are four outdoor tennis courts next to the Scandic Aulanko hotel. You can book a court at the hotel for EUR 10/h/court
- Aulanko Golf - two golf courses
- There’s a free frisbee golf course in the park in the hotel grounds, starting next to the spa. Frisbees are available for hire at the spa reception.
- Lit jogging track
- Cross-country ski routes
- Aulanko park forest, observation tower and exercise routes
- Horse riding - Aulanko riding school next to Scandic Aulanko hotel offers riding lessons as well as horse carriage or sleigh rides, horse walking and terrain riding
- Cycling - bikes can be loaned at the reception. Free of charge for hotel guests.
- 12-course minigolf course, price EUR 6/adult and EUR 4/child 0-14 years
- Entertainment nights and star performers at Scandic Aulanko