32 Hour Experiment
From February 8, we will introduce a 32-hour day! Simply put, at selected hotels in Sweden you can stay with us a little longer than usual.
how would you spend your extra hours?
From February 8 we will introduce a 32-hour day! Simply put, at selected hotels in Sweden you can stay with us a little longer than usual. Enjoy your stay to the fullest and forget about how stressful mornings can be. We will replace the 24-hour day with an experimental 32-hour day. Go for a second round of breakfast, cherry pick your favorites, then crawl back down in the bed and watch a movie or read a book. Take care of yourself.
Book already now - first comes first served.
- A 32-hour stay, overnight and late checkout until 23.00
- Goodiebag including among other things, products from FACE Stockholm, amusements and a little something to eat and drink.
- When you stay the extra hours we will offer you entertainment on loan such as puzzel, yoga mats, coffeetable books and magazines.
- To make you sleep a bit extra comfy - choose a pillow from our pillow menu
- Breakfast is included
- This deal is automatically added to the ordinary room rate when you use the booking code 32TIMMAR (the price is 250 SEK and is included in the room rate).
When can I stay?
Stay from Saturday to Sunday between February 8 - March 14 at our 6 selected hotels
How do I book?
Book latest 14 March with code 32TIMMAR. The 32-hour experiment is valid for 6 weeks only.
When you book your room and use the code you'll see immediate availability.
The Fine Print
The offer is valid Saturday to Sunday between February 8 - March 14, 2020. The offer can only be booked online and is subject to availability and to a limited number of rooms. Book latest March 14. You may change or cancel the booking until 18:00 local time on the day of arrival. Pay in conjunction with your stay.