There's plenty to do on the Moomins’ home island from morning till evening! The family package includes accommodation in Turku, breakfast buffet and admission for two days for three people to Moominworld.
Excitement, adventures and comfortable accommodation
The Moomins’ home island offers plenty to do, see and experience! In addition to the sympathetic Moomin characters, you can also see the decoration of the Moomin house, Moominpappa’s ship, Edward the Booble and the Hattifatteners’ cave, and watch new theatre performances. At the end of the exciting day, you can choose a Scandic hotel of your liking in downtown Turku.
The price includes:
- Hotel accommodation for two in a double/twin room
- Three two-day tickets of admission to Moominworld*
- Breakfast buffet
- Wireless Internet access
- Access to the hotel gym and sauna
- Scandic Friends benefits and points
- Children under 13 stay for free in the same room as the adults
* You can get the tickets easily at the hotel during check-in, and you can also buy extra tickets at the same time. The tickets included in the package give entrance to Moominworld on two consecutive days (for children under two, entrance is free). The tickets do not include entrance to Väski’s Adventure Island.
10 June – 27 August 2017 in our Turku hotels.
Moominworld is open daily 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (in the period 13–27 August, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
Book online with the code TMUU
You can also book the offer directly at the hotel or by phone at 0200 81800 (0.42 €/min + local charge/mobile charge).
The offer cannot be combined with other offers. You pay the hotel directly in connection with your stay. The reservation can be changed or cancelled by 6 p.m. local time on the day of arrival. The price may vary according to your arrival and departure dates. The offer is subject to the availability of rooms and extra beds at the hotel.
Booking terms and conditions