Shopping weekend in Sweden
Take a weekend off your daily routines and discover Sweden. The country is beautiful to visit all year round from north to south. When it comes to shopping you'll get the latest from the fashion world in a broad selection of shops.
Renew your outfit, go to Sweden for some serious shopping
When it comes to shopping you´ll get the latest from the fashion world at small local shops to luxurious shopping malls. Let your feet have a well deserved break and indulge yourselves among quality restaurants with tastes from all around the world.
Our hotels are comfortable and convenient located in the city centre or close by popular shopping areas and sightseeing activities. In the room you'll receive a tasty platter with cold cuts and cheeses, and after a good night’s sleep and you can enjoy our large breakfast buffet included in the price.
- Hotel accommodation
- A platter with cold cuts and cheeses with 3 kinds of sausages, cheese sticks, olives and chili nuts in your room
- Large breakfast buffet
- All the usual Scandic goodies
- Scandic Helsingborg Nord, from approx. EUR 109 (SEK 1,021) for 2 people and 1 night
- Scandic Sjöfartshotellet, Stockholm, from approx. EUR 115 (SEK 1,075) for 2 people and 1 night
- Scandic Crown, Gothenburg, from approx. EUR 128 (SEK 1,201) for 2 people and 1 night
- Scandic Foresta, from approx. EUR 109 for 2 people and 1 night
When can I stay?
Weekends and public holidays until 31 December 2016
How do I book?
Book online by using booking code SHP in the booking field on the right.
The fine print
You can change and cancel your reservation until 18:00 local time on the day before arrival, and you pay for your reservation at the hotel. This deal is subject to availability. Valid at selected hotels in Sweden on weekends and all days during selected holiday periods until 31 December 2016. The price includes a cold meat and cheeses platter with 3 kinds of sausage, cheese sticks, olives, chilli nuts, plus overnight stay and breakfast.