Breakfast is included* and you can get fresh coffee 24 hours a day
We know how important breakfast is for a good start to the day. That's why mornings at Scandic revolve around our organic buffet breakfast. Choose your favourites from the healthy and nutritious range of items. Count them and you'll find over a 100 energising breakfast options every morning. As we know that food also plays a part in creating a better world, we serve both organic items and Fairtrade coffee.
*Breakfast is not included in our ordinary room rates at Scandic in Germany and Poland or at our partner hotel Palace Hotel in Copenhagen.
We take our breakfast seriously
- Certified organic breakfast since 2001
- We serve Fairtrade™ coffee in Sweden, UTZ certified in Finland and Denmark
- Green signs indicate healthy options
- Gluten- and lactose-free bread available
- Kids' breakfast during the holidays and weekends
You may of course need energy in other forms outside breakfast. You might fancy a fruit salad when the restaurant is closed. Or maybe you want to relax with a new book after a meeting. Almost every Scandic has a shop that is open 24 hours a day, so you don't have to head into town and look for a shop when you’d rather stay at the hotel. Our shops offer snacks, practical items and fun diversions. You can buy a cup of tea, fill up your toiletry bag or sort out a little gift for those back home. The coffee in our hotel shops is Fairtrade, and all the food that you can buy is prepared at the hotel.
Left your toothbrush at home?
Our shops are useful and convenient
- Open 24 hours a day
- You'll find everything from toothbrushes to a pack of cards
- You can buy snacks and treats to take to your room
- You can buy a cappuccino or a juice to drink on the move
- You know that the food is prepared at the hotel