Safety is a matter of being prepared
We want our hotels to be safe meeting places for all our guests. To us, safety is about being prepared, and we know how to act in undesirable situations. At the hotel we work to provide you with a relaxed and safe environment. Safety considerations are a part of our daily work. This may not always be apparent on the surface, but you will notice it if something were to happen.
'No guest or team member's safety must be put at risk.' Scandic's safety & security policy
- Every day, we check the evacuation routes and that the fire equipment works properly throughout the hotel.
- In addition to what the law requires, we have a comprehensive checklist for safety and security that everyone is familiar with and takes responsibility for.
- There is always at least one team member in the hotel trained in heart and lung resuscitation.
- Everyone who works at the hotel takes part in practical fire and evacuation drills at least twice a year.
- Each hotel has its own crisis group.
- Everyone who works with us is trained in safety work on an ongoing basis.
- We remain alert and use common sense to keep an eye out for things that seem out of place
You have an important role to play in our safety work
In order to maintain a high level of safety, we must ask for your help. We can only be fully prepared if you do your bit to create a safe hotel environment.