Halloween at Liseberg
Face your fear! 13 days of Halloween at Liseberg, including breakfast buffet and entry.
For 13 trembling days the amusement park will be filled with even more hair raising houses of horror, ghostly figures, childish mischief and candy, as well as 29 carousels and nerve-tingling roller coasters that are open for Halloween.
News! District Z
Somewhere near Balder - among burnt-out cars, rusty scrap metal and barbed wire - the living dead are waiting for you. The staff who worked here have fled in panic and locked themselves in an office. It seemed like a good plan until a window is suddenly smashed. Are you brave enough to visit the new house of horror Zombie?
Scandic Backadal rooms from EUR 104 (SEK 998) / night
- Overnight stay in a double room
- Children under 13 years stay at no cost at all Scandic hotels (with an extra bed, subject to availability)
- 1-day entry to Liseberg for adults is included in the price
- Entry for children: Children under 110 cm have free entry. Entry for children over 110 cm can be purchased separately at the hotel for EUR 11 (SEK 95)
- Large breakfast buffet
- All the usual Scandic goodies
When can I stay?
- 21 October - 23 October 2016
- 28 October - 6 November 2016
How do I book?
Enter your requirements in the booking module and click the button See rooms and prices. You will immediately see the availability at the hotel. Use the booking code HALLO.
The fine print
Valid for stays 21 October - 23 October 2016, 28 October - 6 November 2016. The offer is valid at our 7 hotels in Gothenburg and is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. The booking may be changed and cancelled up and until 18:00 on the date of arrival. Payment in conjunction with your stay.