Scandic's take on sponsorship
Sponsorship is part of our total market communication, working in tandem with Scandic’s other marketing activities. Sponsorship is a commercial exchange and assumes a reasonable return commitment to balance out the investment.
The purpose of our sponsorship is:
- To promote the Scandic brand
- To strengthen our image with the public
- To create new business opportunities
- To deepen and improve our contact with our customers
- Anything associated with brutality, danger or violence
- Political or religious groups
- Activities which clearly damage the environment
- Anything linked with tobacco and alcohol
- Passive and routine donations
Scandic currently sponsors:
- Dansk Håndbold Forbund
Scandic is Official DHF Partner and DHF Business Partner of the Danish Handball Federation.
- The Finnish Hockey League
Scandic is an official partner of the The Finnish Hockey League.
- The Paralympic Committee of Finland
Scandic is an official partner of the Finnish Paralympic Committee.
- Equestrian Federation of Finland
Scandic is an official hotel partner of the Equestrian Federation of Finland.
- Swedish Football Association
Scandic is a national partner of the Swedish Football Association, which includes elite football, the leagues Allsvenskan (men), Superettan (men) and Allsvenskan (women), plus the national team, the youth team and Football for All.
- Swedish Handball Federation
Scandic is an official supplier to the Swedish Handball Federation.
- Swedish Ice Hockey Association and Swedish Hockey League
Scandic is an official supplier to the Swedish Ice Hockey Association and the official hotel chain of the Swedish Hockey League.
- Swedish Ski Association
Scandic is an official supplier to the Swedish Ski Association, which covers both cross-country and alpine skiing.
- Swedish Sports Confederation
Scandic is a partner of the Swedish Sports Confederation, which is an umbrella organisation for the whole Swedish sports movement. Scandic offers sport rates for all sections of the confederation. The main task of the confederation is to support the member associations and represent the sports movement in contacts with companies, public agencies, politicians, etc.
- Swedish Sports Organisation for the Disabled and Team Paralympics
Scandic is an official supplier to Team Paralympics in Sweden.The Swedish Sports Organisation for the Disabled organises activities for people with physical disabilities, impaired sight and intellectual disabilities within 17 sports. The organisation also fulfils the role of Sweden's Paralympic Committee, with responsibility for paralympic sports.
P.O. Box 6197
SE-102 33 Stockholm
Visiting address: Sveavägen 167
Telephone: +46 8 517 350 00
Reservation & Customer service: +46 8 517 517 20