Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the competition 2 million members.
The jury is Scandic Hotels AB's marketing department. The decision of the jury cannot be appealed.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of this competition by submitting the form.
- You have to be a Scandic Friends member to enter the competition.
- Scandic will notify and at the same time announce the winners by e-mail or telephone.
- Scandic reserves the right to use photos and films in its marketing and communication activities. Examples of this include Scandic’s Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Scandic reserves the right to photograph and film the winner during the weekend stay. Scandic also reserves the right to use the content for marketing and communication activities.
- Scandic reserves the right to use names and answers from the competition in its marketing and communication activities.
- Scandic reserves the right to exclude and remove entries from the competition without notifying the owner if an entry is deemed to be illegal, offensive or otherwise ethically or morally inappropriate or contrary to Scandic's policies.
- Winners of the competition understands that the weekend stay must be during the month of September 2017.
- The competition is not open for any Scandic employees.
- Winners may bring no more than one (1) guest for the weekend stay.
- Winners may be liable for tax on their winnings.
- The prize is for the weekend stay only, the will travel at his/hers own expense.