We have followed the way that our guests make their way through our hotels, from parking and entrance, reception and restaurants to the lift, stairs and our specillay adapted accessible rooms.
When booking, you must contact us to make sure that you get a room for your special needs. Please call +46 (8) 517 517 80.
Accessibility at this hotel
Scroll down to find out more about how many accessible rooms we have as well room details, parking and more.
- Level difference at main entrance
- Wide main entrance door (non revolving) with minimum width of 80 cm
- Seating available outside meeting room/s
Disability rooms - bathroom
- Thermostatic mixer in shower
Public areas - Reception
- Seating and table available close to front desk
Public areas - Restaurant and bar
- Level differences in restaurant
- Parts of restaurant that is not accessible with wheelchair
- Walkway to bar is at least 100 cm wide
- Walkway to restaurant is at least 100 cm wide
Public areas - Lifts and stairs
- At least one lift with door widht of 80 cm when open
- External and internal lift buttons reachable from wheelchair (height 120 cm)
- Distance from parking to entrance (m): 50 m
- Braille / large print hotel literature (hotels in SWE only)
- Disabled emergency plan