We have followed the way that our guests make their way through our hotels, from parking and entrance, reception and restaurants to the lift, stairs and our specillay adapted accessible rooms.
When booking, you must contact us to make sure that you get a room for your special needs. Please call +46 (8) 517 517 80.
Accessibility at this hotel
Scroll down to find out more about how many accessible rooms we have as well room details, parking and more.
- Level difference at main entrance
Public areas - Other
- Service / guide dogs allowed in hotel (all scandic hotels)
- Seating available outside meeting room/s
- Clear signage of hearing loop in meeting and conference areas (all scandic hotels)
- Portable hearing loop available for meeting rooms (all scandic hotels)
Public areas - Reception
- Cane holders at front desk (all scandic hotels)
- Clear signs of hearing loop and wake up alarm (all scandic hotels)
- Clear walkway to reception from entrance (all scandic hotels)
- Hearing induction loop in reception desk (all scandic hotels)
- Seating and table available close to front desk
- Vibrating wake up/fire alarm device can be borrowed from hotel reception (all scandic hotels)
Public areas - Restaurant and bar
- Aids available during buffet breakfast for disabled guests (all scandic hotels)
- Disabled emergency plan
- Staff trained to cater for disabled guests (all scandic hotels)