Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members, whether you're staying with us or are visiting one of our hotels for a meeting.
Book a meeting
#StaySafe at Scandic
Before you arrive
- We plan and schedule upcoming meetings/conferences to make sure we avoid unnecessary congestion.
- We use all areas at the hotel to spread out meeting participants as much as possible.
- We've implemented enhanced cleaning of all areas and meeting rooms at our hotel.
- We've increased the distance between tables/chairs to make it easy for meeting attendees to keep a distance.
During your meeting
- On request, we inform about our routines and how everyone can help to minimize the risk before you start your meeting.
- During scheduled breaks, we ventilate the rooms, as well as disinfect surfaces.
- We've removed notepads and pens from the rooms, but it's always available on request.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- In areas where it usually gets a bit crowded, you'll find distancing floor markers to avoid unnecessary crowding.
- We serve coffee and snacks in the meeting room or as a buffet. When it's time to eat lunch, we can serve it as a buffet or plated. You decide when we start planning your meeting.
When staying with us
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place at all our hotels regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food and beverage offerings. Learn more