Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members, whether you're staying with us or are visiting one of our hotels for a meeting.
Book a meeting
#StaySafe at Scandic
Before you arrive
- We plan and schedule upcoming meetings/conferences to make sure we avoid unnecessary congestion.
- We use all areas at the hotel to spread out meeting participants as much as possible.
- We've implemented enhanced cleaning of all areas and meeting rooms at our hotel.
- Increase distance between tables/chairs, making it easier for meeting attendees to keep a distance.
During your meeting
- On request, we inform meeting guests about our routines and how everyone can help to minimize the risk.
- During scheduled breaks, we make the rooms get ventilated, as well as disinfect surfaces.
- We've removed notepads and pens from the rooms, but it's always available on request.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- In areas where it usually can get a bit crowded, you will find distancing floor markers to avoid unnecessary crowding.
- At conferences, we serve coffee and snacks in the meeting room or as a buffet. When it's time to eat lunch, we can serve
- it as a buffet or plated. You decide during the planning of your meeting.
When staying with us
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place at all our hotels regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food and beverage offerings. Learn more