This could be good to know about Scandic Bonus Cheque
- Bonus Cheques are designed for business people.
- The cheques are valid at all Scandic hotels.
- The cheques are valid for Bonus Cheque rate reservations and cannot be used as partial payment for other rates.
- 1 cheque is valid for 1 person in a single room, incl. breakfast.
- Supplements are payable in certain hotels. A supplement is payable for accompanying guests in a double room.
- Bonus Cheques are marked with a validity period and are valid for at least 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Cheques are non-refundable*. However, in certain circumstances, the cheque can be used as partial payment for 12 new cheques.
- A cheque cannot be used as payment for restaurant or conference services.
- Bonus Cheques are valid for individual reservations. If you wish to book more than 9 rooms at the same time, the hotel can give you a price based on availability.
- Prices and conditions apply from 01-01-2017 and until further notice, subject to any changes.
- The Bonus Cheque rate does not apply to frequent guests at Top Level for reservations made with the 48-hour guarantee.
*Replacement of lost cheque:
Scandic will replace lost cheques in certain circumstances. In order to receive a replacement for a lost cheque you need to call and block the cheques by calling +46 8 517 350 00. If the cheques are stolen, you must also file a police report and state the numbers on the cheques. A copy of the certified police report should be sent to Scandic Hotels AB, Box 6197, 102 33 Stockholm.
Note that Scandic only replaces unused cheques, and replacement cheques always have the same expiration date as the lost cheque. Replacement cheques are only sent to the company that originally purchased the lost cheques .