BEMER Cyclassics Hamburg
The BEMER Cyclassics will be held in Hamburg on 20th August 2023. Germany’s only professional cycle race is not only of interest to racing cyclists. Be there when top professional sportsmen and women head to the start and ride on parts of the Tour de France route yourself.
Bemer Cyclassics Hamburg 2023
There’ll be exceptional circumstances in Hamburg on 20th August 2023. Traffic lights are switched off, streets are closed and the routes are open for cyclists. Almost any bicycle is allowed, as long as it’s safe. You can even start on a tandem. Achieve your personal best time while enjoying the magnificent panorama of Hamburg and its surroundings.
The cycle race has been held in Hamburg since 1996 and this year it’s taking place for the 25th time. With its 3 different routes there’s something for every athlete. Whether it’s 60, 100 or 160 km: you choose which route you want to take. The pros are also riding on these routes, but they will be riding around 250 km in total. The finishing line is traditionally located on Moenckebergstrasse. The Hamburg BemerCyclassics is therefore the only world cup race to end in the centre of a major city.
You can also enjoy the programme of supporting events. Around 80 exhibitors will present their latest bike-related products at the Jungfernstieg and Rathausmarkt. In addition to live broadcasts of the races and celebrity chats, you can also recharge at numerous food stands.
If you want to be as well prepared as possible, or still have no experience with cycle racing, then the Rookie Programme has been especially designed for you. You can take a 12-week training course to become a racing cyclist and address everything important like stamina, energy and coordination. At the Bemer Cyclassics you start in a starting block alongside other participants from this programme.
You can find more information about the track layout and how to register at: www.cyclassics-hamburg.de
OFFICIAL RACE HOTEL – Scandic Hamburg Emporio
The official partner hotel Scandic Hamburg Emporio is located just a few hundred metres from the start of the Bemer Cyclassics. Our experienced team is available at any time so you can concentrate as much as possible on the races.
How to book
You will get 15% discount on rooms with free cancellation of individual booking until 2 weeks before arrival.
You book exclusively online with the following booking code: CYCLE23.
The offer is valid depending on availability in the period 17 - 22 August 2023.
You’ll benefit from the following advantages with us:
- Optional Breakfast buffet – Breakfast will already be available for you from 05:00 on racing morning
- Shop – You can buy small snacks, coffee and gifts from our Scandic Shop in the lobby at any time of day or night.
- WiFi – Unlimited internet access at no cost throughout our hotel.
- Gym and Sauna – You can recover after the race in our women’s and mixed saunas.
- Space for bicycles – you can take your bike up to your room with you. There is sufficient space here and your bike will be stored securely.
- Car Parking – The underground car park has direct access to our hotel and 76 parking spaces (please note that we cannot reserve parking spaces).
- Everything is nearby – Specialist bicycle shops, relaxing massage studios, the best running tracks and indoor swimming pools: you’ll find everything in the immediate surroundings of our hotel, and our experienced reception team is always happy to help.