Are you looking for our breakfast times, information about checking in and checking out, or would you like your room cleaned? All the information you need for your stay at hotel FAQ can be found here. Couldn’t find an answer to your question? Then ask us personally or send us an email.
1. What time is the check-out?
Check-out time is at 12 pm. If you wish to extend your stay until 4 pm, it may be possible depending on availability for an extra charge of 100 PLN.
2. What time is breakfast served?
A buffet breakfast is served from Monday to Friday between 6:30 am and 10 am,
and on Saturday and Sunday between 6:30 am and 11:00 am.
3. Is there a lift in the hotel?
Yes, two hotel lifts are available for the guests.
4. Is there a hotel parking area?
Because of the central location, we do not have our own parking. Nevertheless, there is 24-hour guarded city parking next to the hotel which offers 230 parking lots. The price per night is 20 PLN and you can pay with cash or credit card directly in the parking lot, at the ticket machine. It is possible to get a VAT receipt or invoice as well.
5. Does the hotel provide towels/ bathrobes/ disposable slippers?
We provide towels in each room. We provide bathrobes and disposable slippers at the guest’s request.
6. Is it possible to prepare tea or coffee in the room?
We provide kettles, mugs, glasses as well as tea, coffee and sugar to prepare hot beverages in the room.
7. Are hotel rooms cleaned daily during the stay?
In order to reduce the negative impact on the natural environment, room cleaning is carried out at the guest's request.
Such a need may be reported every day, by 11:00 at the hotel reception. Regardless of no room cleaning we are always at your disposal to provide you anything you need – from fresh towel to mineral water.
8. What time does the reception desk close?
Our reception desk is open 24/7.
9. Is there an iron and ironing board in the rooms?
We provide an iron and ironing board in each room.
10. Do you have a swimming pool?
Unfortunately, we do not have swimming pool facilities in the hotel.
11. Do you have wireless internet access and what is the password for connection?
We provide wireless internet access free of charge for our guests. If you wish to connect, please contact our reception desk for further details.
12. Is it possible to order a taxi?
If you wish to order a taxi, please contact our reception desk.
13. How do I get to the Old Town? How far is it from the hotel?
The old town is located close to the hotel – about a 10-15 minute walk. We provide maps of the city centre at our reception desk.
14. Is there any shopping centre nearby?
The small “Madison” shopping centre is about a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Also, if you would like to go to a bigger shopping centre which offers a broader choice of shops, we recommend Forum Gdańsk shopping centre which is about a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
15. Is there any grocery store nearby?
There are a few convenience stores nearby.
16. Do you accept pets in the rooms?
We are a pet-friendly hotel. The extra charge for a pet is 80 PLN per night, and we donate half of this price to an animal shelter in Gdansk.
17. Do you accept children in the hotel?
We are a child-friendly hotel.
18. Can you provide a baby cot for a child?
We provide baby cots for children under 2 years of age free of charge.
19. What is the price for a child’s stay?
Children under 12 years of age can enjoy the stay and breakfasts free of charge (accompanied by an adult).
20. Do you have luggage storage?
We provide luggage storage free of charge for our guests, where it is possible to store your luggage before check-in and after check-out time.
21. Is there any SPA or Wellness centre in the hotel?
We provide a sauna and fitness center free of charge for our guests.
If you wish to book any massage or treatments, please contact the Oaza SPA’s reception desk located on the -1 floor or call the direct number +58 300 62 00.
22. Is there a virtual hotel tour?
Here you can find our virtual hotel tour from Scandic Gdansk.