Make your own tasty and energising granola, healthy, simple, and very tasty!
Cutting and buttering bread for breakfast can take up precious time in the morning – especially if you have a family. If you make this granola the night before, you’re guaranteed a quick and tasty start to the day. Granola is satisfying without feeling heavy. And as it’s slightly sweet it’s also a hit with the little ones.
Tip! Why not take granola in your lunch box? Add milk at work or at school for a tasty lunch or snack.
- 5 dl large porridge oats
- 4 dl rye flakes
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 dl walnuts
- 1 dl coconut flakes
- 1/5 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 ½ dl apple jam
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 large tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 good pinches of salt
You need: Spatula, bowls, baking tray, baking paper
1. Mix everything except the dried berries, in a bowl
2. Pour the mixture onto a baking tray covered with baking paper
3. Roast the granola in the oven for approx. 40 minutes at 180 degrees, until the mixture gets a golden colour
4. Mix in the dried fruit, let cool and pour the granola into a glass jar or another airtight container