Semolina porridge with curd cream and raspberries
Heaven must have had a hand in coming up with this creation. Smooth and creamy, slightly sweet and beautiful to look at. For anyone suffering through a bad morning, this is the perfect antidote.
Ingredients (4 portions)
- 175 g semolina
- 650 ml oat milk
- 250 g raspberries and blueberries
- 175 g porridge oats
- 50 g sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 50 ml cream
- 50 ml curd cream
- Peel from a small lemon
- Icing sugar for powdering
Prepare as follows:
- Boil together oat milk, sugar, salt and berries.
- Add semolina and simmer on a low heat for roughly 4 minutes.
- Add porridge oats and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the cream and curds together and then mix with the grated lemon peel.
- Serve your porridge hot or cold, sprinkled with icing sugar.
There are endless variations of porridge, with different grains, new combinations and delicious toppings.