Pre-purchase your tickets
Looking for hotel packages to Liseberg, Grona Lund or Furuvik? Now it's easy to pre-purchase entry and wristband when you book your room. Collect your entry tickets from reception on arrival at our hotel. Skip the queues into the amusement park - it doesn't get easier than that!
A shortcut to the fun
Does it get any better than skipping a queue of over-excited kids and just breezing straight in? We are now offering pre-purchases of tickets for Grona Lund, Furuvik and Liseberg.
How can I book:
- Select your hotel and book your room
- After you select your room, you will see "Extras" in the next step.
- Under "Extras" you can you can add entry tickets and wristbands to your reservation.
- When you get to your hotel, the entry tickets will be available to collect from the reception.
Which amusement parks can I pre-purchase tickets for?
- You can buy tickets for Liseberg and Universeum when you book one of our hotels in Gothenburg.
- You can buy tickets to Grona Lund when you book one of our hotels in Stockholm*. You will receive a code to scan in order to enter the park. You collect your wristband from any ticket machine or till.
- You can buy tickets to Furuvik when you book one of our hotels in Gavle.
Extras are guaranteed by credit card at the time of booking. Cancellations can be made up until the day before your arrival. Cancellations are made directly to the hotel. Entrance tickets are available to buy all days even when the park is open only weekends. Important to check the opening hours to the park before you visit.
*Hotels in Stockholm to offer tickets to Gröna Lund: Scandic Sjöfartshotellet, Scandic Scandic Anglais, Scandic Park, Scandic Continental, Scandic Malmen, Scandic Norra Bantorget, Scandic Grand Central, Scandic Klara, Downtown Camper by Scandic, Scandic No53, Haymarket by Scandic, Scandic Alvik, Scandic Victoria Tower, Scandic Järva Krog, Scandic Infra City, Scandic Ariadne, Scandic Foresta, Scandic Kungens Kurva, Scandic Star Sollentuna.
The combined travel services you are being offered are part of a package trip according to the definition in directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Read more about central rights according to directive (EU) 2015/2302.