Our creamy Scrambled eggs
Our recipe makes it easy and quick to make a perfect creamy scrambled egg.
the recipe for the perfect scrambled eggs
Scrambled eggs is a regular on the breakfast table, and fortunately, our recipe makes it easy and quick to make a perfect creamy scrambled egg.
Foto: Christian Løken, Balder Film
Scandic’s popular scrambled eggs - ingredients
- 10 eggs
- 2 dl cream
- 100 g butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Crack 10 eggs into a bowl.
2. Mix the eggs together with approx. 2 dl cream.
3. Melt 50 g butter in a frying pan on medium to high heat. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and fry while carefully stirring.
4. When the egg mixture starts to thicken, quickly remove it from the heat – but keep stirring! Then add 50 grams of room tempered butter and stir until the mixture is velvety.
5. Decorate with some finely chopped chives, taste with salt and pepper, and serve.