Supersapiens IRONMAN Hamburg 2021
On Sunday 29 August 2021, Hamburg will once again be host to one of the world’s largest sporting events: Supersapiens IRONMAN 2020 will see thousands of top athletes converge on this Hanseatic city and you have the chance to experience the race in person.
Supersapiens IRONMAN Hamburg 2021
One of the toughest sports competitions returns to Hamburg on 29 August 2021. At Supersapiens IRONMAN 2021, thousands of athletes will be competing in a top-class triathlon across Hamburg after intensive training.
Along the Supersapiens IRONMAN Hamburg route, visitors will be able to experience the spectacle surrounding Supersapiens IRONMAN Hamburg and follow this exciting race. There will be a lot going on, especially in the transition zones and at the event centre at the Hamburger Rathausmarkt. Being the centre of the event, the Hamburger Rathausmarkt will be home to the finish line and the Supersapiens IRONMAN-Expo. There will also be plenty to see at the nearby transition zones at Ballindamm and Athletes Garden at St. Petri Church.
Supersapiens IRONMAN Hamburg course route
The Supersapiens IRONMAN starts directly from the Alster, at the jetty of the Jungfernstieg. The athletes swim a total of 3.8 km in two swimming loops, passing through both the inner Alster (Binnenalster) and outer Alster (Außenalster) lakes. The race then continues by bike having passed through the transition zone at Ballindamm. The bike course consists of two circuits with a total distance of 90 km. From the city centre, the athletes will cycle through Hamburg’s Großmarkt and the harbour to the Vierlande and Marschlande districts. The course features highlights such as the Hohendeicher See and the Zollenspieker Fährhaus. The last stage of the Supersapiens IRONMAN triathlon is the 42.2 km run around the inner Alster and outer Alster lakes and Hamburg city centre.
You can find the exact course at:
Official Race Hotel – Scandic Hamburg Emporio
Scandic Hamburg Emporio is only one hundredth of a marathon away from the start and finish of the Hamburg Supersapiens IRONMAN. From here, it’s only about 10 minutes from all the important start, transition and finish zones.
How to book
You can book online only under the following link/with booking code
Bed, Breakfast & Pasta Buffet on Saturday BIRP290821
or Bed & Breakfast "only" BIRO290821
The offer is valid till 14 July 2021 subject to availabilty.
You’ll benefit from the following advantages with us:
- Breakfast buffet – Breakfast will already be available for you from 04:00 on racing morning
- Optional Pasta buffet – load up on carbs. Recharge at our pasta buffet from 18:00 the evening before the race. Whether you prefer vegetarian, vegan, with meat or without sauce, you’ll get the energy required for the next day right here.
- Shop – You can buy small snacks, coffee and gifts from our Scandic Shop in the lobby at any time of day or night.
- WiFi – Unlimited internet access at no cost throughout our hotel.
- PressReader – Free access to more than 5,000 magazines and newspapers.
- Online check out – Save time and check out online.
- Gym and Sauna – You can recover after the race in our women’s and mixed saunas.
- Space for bicycles – you can take your bike up to your room with you. There is sufficient space here and your bike will be stored securely.
- Car Parking – The underground car park has direct access to our hotel and 76 parking spaces (please note that we cannot reserve parking spaces).
- Everything is nearby – Specialist bicycle shops, relaxing massage studios, the best running tracks and indoor swimming pools: you’ll find everything in the immediate surroundings of our hotel, and our experienced reception team is always happy to help.
The logo is a registered trademark of the World Triathlon Corporateion. Authorised use.