Hotels close to Liseberg
Planning a trip to the biggest amusement park in the Nordic region this summer? Combine your visit with a stay at our family-friendly hotel close to Liseberg. You can easily buy your entry ticket and Prio from us when you book your hotel room. Prio means that you can get into the park and start enjoying the attractions before everyone else.
hotel and tickets for liseberg
Ride the thrilling roller coasters or something more mellow, let the little ones play at Rabbit Land, or watch shows and concerts on the main stage. Enjoy an action-packed day at Liseberg and choose from one of our 7 hotels in the Gothenburg area.
We have hotels in the area
Our hotels Scandic Opalen at Heden and Scandic Rubinen right on Avenyn are both within comfortable walking distance of Liseberg. Scandic Europa, Scandic Crown and Scandic No. 25 are just a few steps from Gothenburg central station where a bus or tram will take you all the way there. For an extra family-friendly hotel, we recommend Scandic Mölndal and Scandic Backadal which also offer plenty of parking space for those who arrive by car. Children under 13 stay at Scandic at no extra cost, in an adult’s room with breakfast buffet included.
Pre-purchase tickets from us
Looking for a hotel package for Liseberg? Now you can pre-purchase admission as well as Prio admission and ride pass when you book a room with us via our website. Prio means that you can get into the park as early as 9:30. You get 1.5 hours to ride 19 attractions before the usual opening time. Prio is available for purchase between 6 July–11 August.
Collect your tickets from reception on arrival at our hotel. Skip the queues into the amusement park – it doesn’t get easier than that!
This is how it works:
- Book a room at one of our hotels in Gothenburgof your choice.
- You add the extras after you’ve booked your hotel room, by clicking the link “View booking” in your email booking confirmation. If you’re a member of Scandic Friends you can log in to “My Pages”, find your booking and add tickets there. Please note that adding tickets is just possible for bookings with Flex terms.
- This is where you can add entry tickets and wristbands to your reservation. (Prio available 6 July–11 August)
- When you get to your hotel, these will be available to collect from reception.
You can book these tickets:
- Entry ticket. Guests under 110 cm have free entry. Your ticket will be waiting at reception on your arrival at our hotel. Purchase your Liseberg ride pass.
- Prio entry ticket. Liseberg Prio gets you into the amusement park as early as 9:30 (general public 11:00). Guests under 110 cm have free entry. Your ticket will be waiting at reception on your arrival at our hotel.
- Prio Ride Pass Mini. Free rides on all children’s attractions for one day from 9:30. Can also be purchased by an accompanying adult. Your ride pass will be waiting at reception on your arrival at our hotel.
- Prio Ride Pass Maxi. Free rides on all attractions for one day from 9:30. You get 1.5 hours to ride 19 attractions that have been opened just for you. Your ride pass will be waiting at reception on your arrival at our hotel. Please note The ride pass is only valid in combination with Liseberg Prio admission.
The small print
Please note that the park is not open every day of the week during low season.
Prio is available for purchase 6 July–11 August 2019.
Tickets for Liseberg can only be purchased when you book your hotel room online.
The combined travel services offered are a package holiday within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. More information about central rights under the Directive (EU) 2015/2302