Liseberg amusement park
Bring the family to the largest amusement park in the Nordic region. 42 attractions, several restaurants, wheels of fortunes, colourful flower gardens, dancing and music events. Days filled of laughter and fun!
Bring the family to the largest amusement park in the Nordic region
Liseberg is the biggest amusement park in the Nordic region, with 42 attractions, several restaurants, wheels of fortune, colourful flower gardens, dancing and music. But that's not all. Liseberg is something special as well – it's anticipation, laughter, butterflies in your tummy, candy floss and, perhaps most importantly of all, it's time spent together.
Have fun at Rabbit Land with its dizzying rides, climbing activities and cuddly rabbits. For those a bit older there's the Helix roller coaster where, at a speed of 100 km per hour, you can experience a feeling of weightlessness – so-called "Air Time".
Stay at Scandic
- Overnight stay in a double room.
- Children under 13 years stay at no cost at all Scandic hotels (with an extra bed, subject to availability)
- 1-day entry to Liseberg for adults included in the price
- Entry for children: Free entry for children under 110 cm. Entry for children over 110 cm can be purchased separately at the hotel for SEK 95
- Large breakfast buffet
- All the usual Scandic goodies
Scandic Backadal from SEK 992 per room and night
When can I stay?
23 April – 9 October 2016
How can I book?
Book online with code QPLB
The fine print
Payment is taken in connection with your stay. Cancellations and re-booking are free of charge up to 18:00 on the day of arrival. The offer applies subject to availability.