SPECTRUM WELLNESS is a Nordic oasis of well-being, peace, and relaxation in the heart of town. Right next to the water and in amongst the streets of Copenhagen, but far from the hustle and bustle of the city. A place where you can wrap up in a bathrobe, step into a sensory experience and take a deep breath.
sensory wellness experiences
Our experienced staff is ready to guide you through a range of sensory wellness experiences that will lower your heart rate and take you down a gear. Step inside our Finnish sauna and feel its warmth spread throughout your body, strengthen your immune system in our steam bath or take a swim in our 25-metre heated pool. You can also enjoy a relaxing break in one of the lounge chairs in our relaxation room or pamper yourself and your loved one with a spa treatment. The design of our wellness area is inspired by Scandinavian forests, fjords and mountains to create the sense of peace and quiet that you recognise from nature.
Our wellness department is for all our guests over the age of 16.
Booking is necessary for both wellness access and spa treatments.
Please see entry prices below.
Book an appointment in Spectrum Wellness.
Practical information and prices
- Price for hotel guests: DKK 345 for 2 hours of access
- Price for external guests: DKK 445 for 2 hours of access
- The wellness department is open to adults above the age of 16 years
- The wellness department is open every day from 08:00 am to 07:30 pm
- Treatments (incl. the Rasul self treatment) are optional and are not included in the entry price of wellness area
Our professional practitioners offer a wide range of treatments using natural and sustainable products. You can experience a wellness massage, Mommylicious treatment, body wraps, body scrubs, facial treatments and, most importantly, our unique Spectrum Wellness Signature treatment. The treatments last from 30 - 90 minutes.
- 25-metre heated pool (29 °C)
- Finnish sauna set at 76-83 °C
- A steam bath set at 45 °C and a 100% humidity
- Shower walk with tropical rain showers, tempered waterfall showers and misting rain showers
- Foot baths which can be used with a salt scrub with essential oils
- Rasul chamber (addtional cost and reservation necessary)
- Relax room with lounge furniture and yoga mats