Tivoli in Copenhagen
Bring your family to the amusement park Tivoli and enjoy the fun rides! Have a pleasant stay at one of our Scandic Hotels in Copenhagen.
Stay in Copenhagen with free entry to the amusement park Tivoli
Tivoli in Copenhagen is fun for everyone! Activities for the kids, get dizzy in the roller coaster and treat your loved one to cotton candy. Stay at one of our comfortable Scandic hotels in Copenhagen and enjoy a great day at the amusement park, feel young at heart.
- Admission to Tivoli for 2 persons (adults or children up to 13 years)
- Hotel accommodation in a double room
- Children under 13 years of age stay at no cost in adults company
- Our famous breakfast buffet
- The usual Scandic goodies
- Scandic Palace Hotel from approx. EUR 236 (DKK 1,773) for two people in a shared double room
- Scandic Copenhagen from approx. EUR 198 (DKK 1,404) for two people in a shared double room
- Scandic Sydhavnen from approx. EUR 160 (DKK 1,174) for two people in a shared double room
When can I stay?
- Book the offer up until 31 December 2019
- The offer can be booked only during Tivolis opening dates.
Opening dates in English
How do I book?
Use the booking code TIV when making your reservation online.
The fine print
The offer is valid at Scandic Sluseholmen, Scandic Kødbyen, Scandic Sydhavnen, Scandic Palace Hotel, Scandic Webers, Scandic Front, Scandic Copenhagen in Copenhagen. The offer is valid all days during the opening period of Tivoli Garden in Copenhagen. This package can only be booked online and is subject to availability and to a limited number of rooms. You may change or cancel the booking until 18:00 local time on the day of arrival. Pay in conjunction with your stay. Admission to Tivoli Garden for 2 persons are included in the rate. The offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Breakfast and VAT are included.
The combined travel services you are being offered are part of a package trip according to the definition in directive (EU) 2015/2302. Read more information about central rights according to directive (EU) 2015/2302.