Hotels in Gothenburg
Gothenburg is Sweden's second largest city, and is beautifully located on the west coast with a stunning archipelago just around the corner. It's a city that offers you a wide variety of attractions. You can visit the amusement park Liseberg both during summer and winter and the city location along the coastline offers plenty of water activities.
Book - best price guaranteed
our hotels in Gothenburg
Scandic has 7 hotels in Gothenburg, 5 of which are located in the city centre. All with different characters.
Our 5 city hotels:
- Scandic Rubinen is located on Avenyn boulevard and has a great rooftop bar with views over the rooftops.
- If you prefer a smaller hotel with a boutique feel, you’ll be happiest at our cosy Scandic No25.
- Book a room at Scandic Europa if you want to stay close to most things and next to the central station.
- How does a football match with IFK Göteborg at Ullevi sound? Or an exhibition at the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre? Book a family room at Scandic Opalen if you want to stay in the heart of all the action.
- Scandic Crown is the ideal meeting hotel, with many different types of meeting room. We offer plenty of room for kids with energy to burn, in other words the perfect hotel for your family trip. Don’t forget to visit our relaxation suite on the upper floors with breathtaking views of the city.
Hotels close to the city, perfect if you’ve brought your car:
- Scandic Mölndal is located 10 minutes from the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre and Liseberg amusement park. It’s easy to get into the city by tram. The ideal hotel both for family holidays and business trips, with many meeting rooms and parking at the hotel.
- Scandic Backadal is conveniently located along the E6 motorway. We offer an indoor pool and travelling into Gothenburg is easy by bus or car.