Turku for KIDS
We have collected tips for those travelling to Turku with children.
Book - best price guaranteed
Five tips for a fun day
- The free Adventure Park in Kupittaa offers activities all year round for all ages
- A nice local attraction is the free Föri cable ferry, on which you can cross the Aura river all year round
- The Turku Castle and Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova museums offers tours that are of interest to the whole family, as well as things to see and experience
- Kuralan Kylämäki is a village of living history, with things to do all year round
- The SuperPark indoor activity park gets families to move all year round in all weather
- In the summer, families head to Muumimaailma (Moomin World), Väskin Seikkailusaari (Väiski's Adventure Island), the Jukupark water park or the FlowPark climbing park.